Consulting services are individually tailored to specific client's needs and range from hourly consultations to multi-year projects.
- Product sourcing from global artisan suppliers based on specific product interests & production criteria
- Select appropriate suppliers for custom development
- Works with broach range of artisan techniques, materials and product categories
- Works closely with artisan suppliers worldwide
- Customized international trade show reports including product & vetted supplier coverage
- Customized artisan supplier reports on target countries or trade shows
- Customized scouting trip itineraries on target countries
- Click here to view a sample report covering a small, retail show in Portugal.
Annie’s 2015-16 Travel Calendar:
Expoartesanias, Bogota (Dec '15), Artisan Resource @ NY NOW, NYC (Feb & Aug '16), Ambiente, Frankfurt (Feb '16), Peru Gift Show (tbd), Santa Fe International Folk Art Market, New Santa Fe (July '16), Maison et Objet, France (Sept '16)
- Product development consulting
- Custom product development of home decor & personal accessories
- Communication liason between artisan supplier and buyer
- Strong network of in-country managers to oversee product development, manage samples, production, timely orders and quality control
With the growing demand for handmade items in the market today, there is vast opportunity for businesses within the Lifestyle and Apparel Markets. There exists a thirst for something new, authentic, high-quality, and handmade. Sourcing artisan enterprises can be tricky, time consuming, expensive, and limiting if you do not have the budget to travel and meet artisans face-to-face. Good sourcing can not only find new and exciting products, but can also decrease production headaches down the road.
The ability to stay ahead of the competition is a valuable commodity in the market today. Annie has developed a strong network of artisan suppliers and offers continuous trade show coverage as a way to keep her finger on the pulse and bring new, export-ready global artisan resources to her clientele. Annie helps companies source responsible goods as a way to cultivate long lasting partnerships between buyers and artisans, bring socially responsible goods to the mainstream consumer and open up market opportunities for artisan enterprises.
For more information or to set up a free initial consultation, please contact: email@example.com