- The world's largest international folk art market featuring more than 130 artists from 54+ countries selling high quality, handmade folk art.
- A retail market to purchase one-of-a-kind pieces, from pottery and rugs to clothing, jewelry, and more.
- The market's mission - "to foster economic and cultural sustainability for folk artists and folk art worldwide and to create intercultural exchange opportunities that unite the peoples of the world." - Folk Art Market
- Exhibiting regions of the world: Africa, Asia, Latin America, Central Asia, and the Middle East.
- Product categories represented include: gift, home decor, textiles, tabletop, jewelry, apparel, and fashion accessories.
Back to All Events