- Expoartesanias is a cash & carry, retail show featuring 470+ social enterprises, organizations and individual artisans throughout South America & beyond. This is 14-day artisan fair at Corferias-Centro de Convenciones in Bogota, Colombia. The fair aims to promote Latin American art and is a platform for buyers to connect directly with artisan suppliers. The majority of exhibitors from Colombia offer one-of-a-kind, high-quality products.
- Product categories represented include: gift, home decor, textiles, tabletop, stationery, jewelry, apparel and fashion accessories.
- Materials represented include: textiles, ceramics glass, metal, leather, natural fibers, recycled materials and paper.
- Colombian products you would expect to see: Wayuu & Arhuac mochilas, cana flecha accessories, traditional hammocks, leather bags, filigree jewelry, tagua jewelry, natural fiber baskets, black pottery, ceramics, and more.
- Target exhibiting countries for 2016: South and Central America & beyond
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: September 8Maison & Objet: Paris, France (Sep '17)