AOW recently met with Carlos Arias, a gem when it comes to seamlessly importing your product from Peru. Carlos is based in LA and his brother in Lima, and they have created a business working with buyers to help with your importing needs. I asked him to share five top tips for buyers thinking about importing product from Peru. Here's what he had to say:
- Ask the Peruvian company if they have exported to the US before.
- Ask if they are sending the goods via air or sea.
- Ask if the invoice will have a detailed description of each product.
- Work out the payment method before committing to an order.
- Ask for their broker information and port of entry to the US.
Carlos Arias provides the following services:
- Follow up with Peruvian companies on order status, providing clear communication to the buyer.
- Provide quality control before shipment.
- Provide support to the buyer with any issues on their order.
- Sort the shipment according to buyer's requirements.
- Provide updates on status of shipment and ETA.
- Warehouse or ship the products to buyer's location.
In need of these services? Reach out to Carlos directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.